Southeast Regional Sales Manager - HVAC OEM Sales
Alpharetta, GA 30005 US
SOUTHEASTERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- ATLANTA,GA –HVAC/R CLIMATE CONTROL MANUFACTURER
We have an outstanding opportunity in an established territory with an International Manufacturer of HVAC/R climate controls in search of a Southeastern Region Sales Manager to be located in the Greater Atlanta area to cover the Southeastern Territory (TX,OK,AR,LA,MS,AL,GA,FL,SC,NC,TN). The ideal candidate will provide a strong managing role of a sales network of Manufacturer Representatives and Distributors as well as providing channel sales through End Users, Project OEM, VAR’s and Installers/Contractors for the Organizations Humidification and Evaporative Cooling products. Provide consultative sales/design services to promote Humidification, Evaporative Cooling and other HVAC project support in the assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to achieve target growth in the assigned territory through both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Manage yearly sales budget and growth strategies, with Manufacturer Representatives
- Develop sales channel relationships with End User, Project OEM, VAR, and Installer/Contractor in the assigned territory.
- Develop distributors for stocking parts within the assigned territory.
- Promote Organizational Solutions to Engineer/Consultant, Manufacturer Representative, End User, Project OEM, VAR and Installer/Contractor by conducting product demonstrations and technical seminars through calls, visits, webinars, etc…
- Ability to provide technical and commercial training's with Influencers and Decision Makers to educate them on application know-how and technological benefits
- Responsible for tracking, documenting, and maintaining sales and activities such as sales projects, sales calls, meetings, and visits through CRM.
- Provide marketing support including collecting market feedback, participating in focus groups, and representing the company at trade shows and trade seminars.
- Gather market requirements and provide feedback to engineering and operations for process and product improvement.
- Travel up to 50% of time so as to establish solid competence in application know-how and market needs and wants.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to manage and influence multiple sales channel partners to achieve results. Shall be able to demonstrate professionalism, outstanding oral and written communication skills, and have a technical aptitude. It is preferred that the Candidate is able to demonstrate a working knowledge of Psychrometrics and/or of HVAC equipment.
The Organization utilizes a cross matrix organizational structure where by the Regional Sales Manager will have solid line accountability to the Regional Branch Office Manager for management regional duties and directives as well as any day to day items. The Regional Sales Manager will also have dotted line accountability to the National Sales and Marketing Manager for Market specific strategies and directives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4 year technical degree (BSME, BSEE) and/or Business Development / Territory Manager experience in the Humidification, HVAC or Refrigeration Industries is preferred. Computer literacy and competencies in all of the following Microsoft products are required: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, and Outlook. An individual with a combination of professional experience and academic background may be considered.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Experience with ASHRAE, AHRI, ASME, or other organizations are a plus.
Please forward resume in strict confidence to email@example.com and reference J.O. # 2823