Moorpark, CA 91311 US
If you do not have cosmetic manufacturing experience,
do not apply, the company WILL NOT interview you.
Experience with color products is a major plus.
Senior Formulation Chemist: Benefits:
- Health Care Ins - 7 plans to choose from
- Flexible Spending Account
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly work environment
- Career advancement
Sr Formulation Chemist: Responsibilities:
- Lead the formulation efforts to convert conceptual innovative ideas into actionable product concepts.
- Conduct stability testing of products under development.
- Develop batch tickets, specifications, ingredient lists, MSDA and product dossiers for products.
- Design technical approaches for products.
- Develop scale up procedures for new and existing products.
- Proactively order raw materials and other laboratory equipment for the R&D lab, as needed.
- Formulate various types of pigmented cosmetic products: powders (dry/loose), emulsions (creams, gels, liquids), hot pours (sticks)
- Communicate with all internal cross-functional groups.
Sr. Formulation Chemist: Position Requirements:
- BS or BA Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Sciences, or related fields.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Familiarity with skin and color care products.
- Team player with strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical. problem solving and conceptualization skills necessary.
- Desire to advance career in cosmetic manufacturing.
This is a family owned business and they pride themselves on an employee friendly work environment
They seek only those who take pride in their work, have desire to be part of a team and would like to advance in their career.
Company offers very competitive financial package, 401-k and health options.
If you have the required experience and desire to be part of something special, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so we can consider you for this opportunity.
Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #jobSquad expert who is leading this search. Please submit your information so we can talk about the next steps.