Chatsworth, CA 91311 US
If you do not have cosmetic manufacturing experience,
do not apply, the company WILL NOT interview you.
Experience with color products is a major plus.
As a Sr formulation chemist you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Lead the formulation efforts to convert conceptual innovative ideas into actionable product concepts.
- Conduct stability testing of products under development.
- Develop batch tickets, specifications, ingredient lists, MSDA and product dossiers for products.
- Design technical approaches for products.
- Develop scale up procedures for new and existing products.
- Proactively order raw materials and other laboratory equipment for the R&D lab, as needed.
- Formulate various types of pigmented cosmetic products: powders (dry/loose), emulsions (creams, gels, liquids), hot pours (sticks)
- Communicate with all internal cross-functional groups.
Sr. Chemist Position Requirements, are not limited to:
- BS or BA Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Sciences, or related fields.
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in cosmetic manufacturing.
- Familiarity with skin and color care products.
- Team player with strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical. problem solving and conceptualization skills necessary.
- Desire to advance career in cosmetic manufacturing.
This is a family owned business and they pride themselves on an employee friendly work environment.
They seek only those who take pride in their work, have desire to be part of a team and would like to advance in their career.
Company offers very competitive financial package, 401-k and health options.
If interested and have the experience we seek,
please attach resume and start the process so we can contact you if you fit the requirements.