Atlanta, GA 30301 US
Our client is growing, a world leader in their niche, looking to hire a Vice President Engineering to be based in the greater Atlanta, GA market, experienced in OEM custom manufacturing environment. stainless steel fabrication and assembly for 4 facilities.
Be part of a world leader! Six figure income with great benefits,
Have a voice in the company! Relocation assistance is available.
For consideration, Please send your MS Word resume to Ted Agins
Be responsible planning and directing all aspects of engineering activities within the company, across multiple locations, while ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes meet the company’s established policies and objectives. Ensures that all Engineering Managers, have the tools and staff needed to accomplish goals and objectives. Provide leadership and direction to the team, and develop engineering standards and discipline for design/applications engineering, and new product development.
- Drive a culture of high performance and accountability in all aspects of the engineering department and company; Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise direct reports
- Manage engineering resources to deploy new processes and equipment as well as maintain or improve existing processes and equipment.
- Implement metrics to track project milestones and deliverables.
- Developing and manage the overall Engineering budget, and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Review patent applications and ensure they are processed in a timely manner
- Develop and publish all final process documentation and specifications.
- Ensure manufacturing success including cost and quality goals for existing products and when new products are released to build.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong background in continuous improvement (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Working knowledge of either AutoCAD/SolidWorks/CREO
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong Food Service industry background desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial
- Minimum 10+ years of proven management experience