Vice President & General Manager
Major city in the Southeast US
Is this a dream job? If you can run a foodservice dealership that owns a particular niche in tabletop and equipment, then the answer is "YES."
You will report to the owner, and if you do the job you were hired to do, you could trend to President/COO in short order.
You love to work and you earn your incentives, which can be lucrative.
Hands on in every aspect.
1) 10 years as a GM in the commercial foodservice E&S dealer industry
2) Strong hands-on operational capabilities
3) A true people person who cares for the team
4) High ethics and integrity
5) Must relocate to the market (somewhere in the South East.)
Do your job right and you may even get a piece of the rock.
Let me hear from you if you qualify by uploading your resume and Craig Wilson will reach out. Thanks.