Vice President Account Management
Louisville, KY 40299 US
Vice President of Account Management Responsibilities Including but not limited to:
- Manage a team of supervisors and account managers to achieve customer retention and manager customer growth and revenue goals.
- Work with other department heads to strategize plans of action to met company objectives.
- Work with operations in strategic planning and make any changes needed to provide client support, retention and increase business.
- Develop an account management team to use proper techniques and skills to build strong and lasting relationships with the clients.
- Manage and work within a budget and all other financial responsibilities.
- Conduct employee reviews, provide reports to Sr leadership, and work with HR to add to the account management team.
Vice President of Account Management Requirements:
- Must have a BS degree or MBA, Supervisor of Account Management experience accepted.
- Must have managed supervisors and others in Account management. Preferably in pharmacy that service geriatrics or Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Must have 6-8 years in Account Management or Client Services.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have proven leadership skills and be able to develop, lead and implement plans of action with your team.
- Must have financial experience with budgets and P&L.
Vice President of Account Management Benefits but not limited to:
- Competitive financial package with multiple bonus plans.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401-k
- Strong vacation package
- Stable organization and company culture
If you have the experience and the dedication to perform the responsibilities needed to succeed in achieving company objectives, please apply and attach your resume to start the hiring process.
Qualified applicants will receive a call from Frank