Sr Vice President of Operations
Moorestown, NJ 08057 US
Seeking Sr. VP of operations for a pharmacy that is looking to grow and take operations and business to next level.
Sr. VP of Pharmacy Operations Responsibilities for but not limited to:
- Build and Scale services for high-risk clients.
- Lead the development of building Medication Management and Pharmacy Organization.
- Grow and Develop pharmacy business outside the current state of NJ.
- Put Policy and Procedure in place as needed.
- Lead development of staff to achieve company objectives.
- Develop and adjust contracts with vendors and others that have a financial impact on pharmacy.
Sr. VP of Pharmacy Operations Qualifications but not limited to:
- Would like a licensed pharmacist in the state of NJ or ability to get licensed.
(may consider none pharmacist if very strong in all other required areas)
- Proven leadership and experience in leading compliance focused pharmacy or cycle fill.
- Must have strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, and ability to lead others.
- Must have experience in growing or scaling pharmacy operations in settings such as Retail, LTC, Mail Order or Specialty pharmacy.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy programs, software, and automation used in pharmacy operations.
The company offers a strong financial package.
If you have the experience to grow pharmacy operations, the willingness to start with hands-on in operations and the dedication and willingness to lead others and grow business, then attach your resume and start the process.
you may contact Frank