Vice President of Operations
Moorestown, NJ 08057 US
Seeking VP of operations for a pharmacy that is looking to grow and take operations and business to next level.
Responsibilities for but not limited to:
- Build and Scale services for high risk clients.
- Lead the development of building Medication Management and Pharmacy Organization.
- Grow and Develop pharmacy business outside current state of NJ.
- Put Policy and Procedure in place as needed.
- Lead development of staff to achieve company objectives.
- Develop and adjust contracts with vendors and others that have financial impact on pharmacy.
Qualifications but not limited to:
- Would like a licensed pharmacist in the state of NJ or ability to get licensed.
(may consider none pharmacist if very strong in all other required areas)
- Proven leadership and experience in leading compliance focused pharmacy or cycle fill.
- Must have strong communication skills, problem solving skills, and ability to lead others.
- Must have experience in growing or scaling pharmacy operations in settings such as, Retail, LTC or Specialty pharmacy.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy programs, software and automation used in pharmacy operations.
Company offers strong financial package.
If you have the experience to grow pharmacy operations, the willingness to start with hands on in operations and the dedication and willingness to lead others and grow business, then attach your resume and call Frank Carieri @954-990-4545 to learn more.