AIR COMPRESSOR TECH - Union, NJ
Union, NJ US
Air Compressor Technician -
Are you a skilled and hands-on individual with experience in maintenance and repair of industrial equipment? Are you looking for a challenging yet rewarding role in a dynamic and growing company? Our client is seeking an Air Compressor Technician to join their team in the Union, NJ area. As a Technician, you will play a vital role in building, fabricating, and repairing equipment to meet our customers' specifications and expectations.
Air Compressor Technician Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay rate (DOE).
- 401(k) savings plan
Air Compressor Technician Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Relevant certificates in Industrial Maintenance, Welding, Shop Safety, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance, including blowers, pumps, and compressed air equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time and bend and kneel to perform work. and operate various shop machinery.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to work with technical drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Positive attitude, commitment to customer service, and ability to work as a team.
Air Compressor Technician Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teardown, disassemble, and inspect equipment sent in for repair.
- Evaluate equipment for possible failure causes and provide accurate analysis.
- Prepare repair paperwork and communicate challenges and observations to the inside sales team.
- Perform precise parts measurements to determine wear and usability.
- Ensure all parts and paperwork are correct before beginning repairs or assembly.
- Reassemble and repair equipment according to factory set standards.
- Operate various machinery, including a drill press, sand blaster, bandsaw, welding equipment, and more.
- Evaluate and analyze drawings and paperwork for package fabrication and assembly.
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts as needed.
- Maintain a neat and clean shop area and follow all safety protocols.
- Train customer employees as needed in the shop.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert leading this search.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.