Account Representative Restaurant Equipment
REMOTE, Greater Kalamazoo US
We are seeking a skilled Foodservice Equipment Account Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, customer service, and technical knowledge of foodservice equipment. In this role, you will manage and grow existing accounts while prospecting and developing new business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers, providing exceptional customer service and support
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, and other sales techniques
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations for potential customers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and new products
- Meet or exceed sales targets and goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and account retention
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or account management
- Technical knowledge of foodservice equipment is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.