Ft. Worth, TX 76133 US
Great Survey History! NO IJ's! Exceptional Bonus Plan!
Experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) needed for a 130-bed Long-term care (LTC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) facility in Fort Worth, Texas.
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) (LNFA)
The Administrator (LNHA) is responsible for planning and is accountable for all activities and departments of the Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Rehab and Dementia care units subject to rules and regulations promulgated by government agencies to ensure proper health care services to customers. The Administrator administers, directs, and coordinates all activities of the center to assure that the highest degree of quality of care is consistently provided to the customers.
- Fort Worth, Texas
- RELOCATION AVAILABLE
- $110,0000-$115,000.00 commensurate with experience
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Exceptional bonus program including quality incentive pay-SUPER BONUS!
- Security of working with a well rooted company
- Statewide advancement opportunities
- Autonomous culture
Certification / Requirements
- Minimum 5 years of recent Administrator experience in a LTC/SNF environment
- Strong operations management
- Positive survey history
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA or Licensed Nursing Facilities Administrator (LNFA) in the state of Texas
- Stable work history
“If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.”