Rockville, MD 20852 US
5 Star Quality Care, Census at 90-100%, 5 Star Overall, Fantastic Survey History
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Salary starting at $170,000.00 commensurate with experience
Benefits- Health, Dental, 401k (available the 1st of the month after start date)
Maryland’s largest Senior Care Provider is seeking an experienced Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to join their corporate team full time.
The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) will be responsible for the overall management, leadership, growth, and profitability of multi-site senior living buildings on campus
- Oversee financial and programmatic goals for the facility and conduct an annual evaluation of goal achievement.
- Provide input into the annual operating budget.
- Monitor monthly performance of facility in relation to the budget and intervene as needed.
- Recruit, hire and provide orientation/training for a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services.
- Interpret and assure implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Drives census growth within the facilities
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree- Master’s degree preferred.
- MUST BE a LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR (LNHA) in the state of Maryland!
- Proven leadership ability with at least 10 years’ experience as a Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in either a long term or sub-acute care facility.
- Current multi-site experience required!
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. You may also contact Kelly Dameron directly at 954-492-4640 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org