Branch Manager--DEALER E&S
Greater Atlanta, GA 30340 US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a DSR out there who would like to move up to Branch Manager!
You will work with the Assistant Manager and be responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision, including sales, staff, stock and resources management. Their role is to run an E&S store successfully. Working on the store floor, you will be in constant contact with our client's customers and staff.
• Managing 20,000 (+/-) square foot warehouse operation in Business-to-Business sales
• Developing and training career-minded team of 10 to 15 people
• Ability to achieve aggressive sales goals with team developed for specific market. Ensure that store growth is consistent with goals
• Attend trade show and other events in our markets (NAFEM, Buying Group, NRA)
• Develop understanding of product lines and value chain.
• Propose marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing sales and profit.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Liaising with owner, communicating their directives to staff and deciding the best way to implement them to suit the store or department in question
• Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
• Being willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
This is an ideal opportunity to grow within a company that values its employees and is growing leaps and bounds!
Qualified applicants ONLY, upload your resume to Craig Wilson via this job board.