CUSTOMER SERVICE INSIDE SALES REP
Lake Charles, LA US
Customer Service Rep - Inside Sales
Are you a sales-oriented individual with a passion for customers care and would get a thrill from a fast-paced environment closing deals? We invite you to join our client's team.
- Competitive pay DOE
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) matching, dental, health, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off to recharge and maintain work-life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Be part of a company that values teamwork, customer service, and excellence.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Construction sales experience HIGHLY DESIRED
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience in a customer service position within the equipment and tool sales and rental environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Familiarity with electrical, mechanical, or construction tools and equipment (preferred).
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley and Grace Hensley are the American Recruiters #JobSquad experts leading this search.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Grace is an exceptional business leader, consultant and recruiter. Her strong interpersonal skills enable her to establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients, employees, and stakeholders, that last long-term. Grace connects with her candidates on a personal level and is able to assess their needs and help them achieve their career goals.