Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant
Turlock, CA 95352 US
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
We are looking for a full-time Physician Assistant to join our experienced CV surgical team!
- This opportunity requires a Physician Assistant who is willing to learn and work with a high degree of independence, have excellent interpersonal skills, and is detail-oriented.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate in-depth knowledge and expert clinical judgment in the care of cardiovascular patients.
- Will provide direct patient care for patients and assist in all elective surgeries.
- Excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to our patients is required.
- 4/10 hour shifts and every 3rd weekend which is included in your 4/10 schedule (no night call)
Additional details for this Cardiovascular Surgery PA opportunity:
- Full-time Adult Cardiovascular/Thoracic PA position
- 7 Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgeons
- 3 Cardiovascular/Thoracic PA’s (this is a new position being added to the team based on growth/volume)
Ideal PA Cardiovascular Surgery candidate:
- Experience as a First assist with Cardiovascular/Thoracic cases
- ICU management experience
- Experience with chronic diseases associated with (COPD, heart disease, diabetes, etc.)
- Robotics training/experience is a plus
- 2 plus years of direct experience required
- Will consider a strong candidate who is in the CA license process
- EVH EXPERIENCE IS IDEAL!
- First surgical assist
- Inpatient responsibilities to include rounding and discharge
- On-Call responsibilities
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
- CA PA license
- First Surgical Assist experience