Cath Lab RN Manager
Austin, TX 78702 US
Cath Lab RN Manager
- We are on the path to "Magnet Designation" and a general medical surgical facility that is part of a well-respected non-profit health system.
- We are located in the sought after Greater Austin, Texas area!
- We foster a culture that is friendly, progressive, patient-focused, and one that values professional growth for nurses!
- The Cardiovascular and Cath Lab programs are growing and this is an opportunity for an individual to be involved first hand on the ground floor with the growth of their Cardiovascular Service Line.
- The Cath Lab has a full structural heart EP program with 2 dedicated rooms. They did 100 TAVR’s last year with growth this year.
Nurse Manager Cath Lab Requirements
- RN, BSN, BLS required (will consider an RT with a Bachelor’s degree)
- 5 plus years of Cath Lab experience (Invasive and Non-Invasive) required IR (Interventional Radiology) EP (Structural Heart) experience is a bonus.
- Must be strong clinically and speak the language of cardiology.
RN Manager Cath Lab Overview
- Reports to the Regional Director of Cath Lab
- The Manager, Nursing Catheter Lab Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for creating and sustaining a healthy work environment for assigned nursing and unit-based personnel in order to provide a safe and caring environment for patients, family and staff.
- The Manager plans, develops, implements, evaluates and monitors policies and procedures, budgets and the allocation of resources, continuous quality improvement initiatives, educational programs and governance councils to achieve departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Provides nursing care as needed.
Perks of this outstanding Cath Lab Nurse Manager opportunity!
SIGN ON BONUS!
Our Benefits Raise the Bar:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plan Options
- Relocation bonus up to $7,500
Let’s talk! We are interviewing now!
Apply now and contact Ina Phillip at 770-433-2220