Certified First Assist CVOR Surgical Tech
Atlanta, GA 30042 US
Certified FIRST ASSIST CVOR Surgical Tech
Why is this a great Certified First Assist CVOR Surg Tech opportunity?
- Our Heart Center is State of the Art and is part of an Award Winning Health System
- Great work schedule: Monday through Friday - hours are 6 AM – 2:30 PM (call every other weekend)
- Some of the best Benefits around!
- Sign on bonus and relocation consideration!
Summary for this Certified CVOR First Assist:
- Exciting opportunity for a Certified CVOR First Assistant for our new and growing "open heart" program.
- This position will assist the CV surgeon with cardiovascular procedures. Intraoperatively, the CSTFA functions interdependently with the CV surgeon and applies knowledge, skill, and judgment necessary to assist the CV surgeon in performing a safe operation that yields optimal results for the patient.
Requirements for the Certified CVOR First Assist Surgical Tech:
- Completion of an accredited surgical technologist program and First Assistant program.
- Recent experience in cardiovascular procedures.
- Current BLS certification.
- High School graduate
- Certified Surgical Tech
- Advance Life Support
Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this exciting Certified CVOR First Assist Surgical Tech opportunity!. Ina Phillip will contact all qualified applicants.