Charge RN ICU
Ocala, FL 34474 US
Prestigious Hospital System in Central Florida is seeking a Charge Nurse for their ICU!
Ocala is a beautiful area that offers many outdoor activities and low cost of living!
Charge Nurse ICU Job description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the ICU.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Charge Nurse ICU Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
Charge Nurse ICU Experience:
- Minimum 3 Years.
Charge Nurse ICU Required Qualification:
- Current and valid FL RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information on this outstanding opportunity, please contact:
Lilliana del Real