Augusta, GA US
Clinical Neuropsychologist - Augusta, Georgia
Significant personal and professional growth and program development
- Our rising star client is looking for a top-tier licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist to join the team in Augusta, Georgia.
To learn about Augusta - https://www.moverjunction.com/moving-to-augusta and https://www.visitaugusta.com/
- Provides inpatient adult and possibly pediatric neuropsychological assessments with a focus on differential diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Cases are in the emergency department, burn and wound clinic, rehabilitation, trauma, women's health, pediatric trauma, and general medicine floors. The hospital facility has the largest burn center in the United States, along with an LTAC and rehabilitation hospital. Outpatient testing will also be part of the responsibilities, depending on the overall volume.
- As a key member of the interdisciplinary treatment team of physicians and other caregivers to ensure the most effective care of patients across the continuum: Inpatient, outpatient, day treatment, wellness, and transitional/assisted living settings.
- As an advanced practitioner with expertise in neuropsychology contributes to the rehabilitation field and to the continuous improvement of patient care through involvement in clinical support, education, research, organizational support, and professional development.
...prepare to elevate your career with this opportunity!
Let's talk, we are interviewing!
Reach out to Ina Phillip @ email@example.com - 770-433-2220 - Hiring outstanding healthcare professionals!
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.