Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89128 US
Overview for Clinical Pharmacy Manager
- Manager Clinical Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and managing the pharmacy clinical programs.
- This includes formulary management, policy and procedure development and education across the healthcare spectrum.
- The Clinical Manager shall also assist in managing the pharmacy when the Pharmacy Director or designee is unavailable
- B.S in Pharmacy. or Pharm D. from an ACPE- accredited School of Pharmacy, a Doctor of Pharmacy from an ACPE-accredited college of pharmacy is preferred
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing with the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy required.
- ACLS certification is required.
- At least one BPS certification is preferred.
Experience Required for the Clinical Pharmacy Manager
- Hospital Pharmacy Management experience
- Minimum of 4 years as a Pharmacy Clinical/Operations Specialist or one of the following:
- At least 7 years of hospital pharmacy experience required; preferably within the area of focus
- Completion of hospital PGY2/ pharmacy specialty residency or fellowship
- BPS Specialty certification
- Other certification (e.g. FCCP, FASHP)
To learn more click here to apply Please don't forget to upload your resume and Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates