Clinical Practice Manager PICU
Seattle, WA 98105 US
The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) was granted the Beacon Award for Excellence in 2015 from the American Association of Critical Care Nurses. For nurses, the Beacon award signifies a positive and supportive work environment with greater collaboration between colleagues and leaders, higher morale and lower turnover. Applicants are judged in the areas of leadership, appropriate staffing, use of evidence-based practices, outcome measurement, effective communication and a focus on learning and development of nursing staff.
Voted Best Place to Work including Becker's Hospital Review. Robust benefits packages, positive work environments, excellent employee recognition programs and opportunities for professional development and continuing education. America's Best Employers: Ranked #10. Was the only health care institution in Washington State to make the Forbes' "America's Best Employers" list.
Overview of Clinical Practice Manager in the PICU
- The Clinical Practice Manager in the PICU is a leadership position.
- The Clinical Practice Manager collaborates with Director, Clinical Director, Physicians and clinical staff to manage, assess and enhance the provision of patient care services within the Intensive Care Unit on a 24/7 basis to meet continuous quality improvement, customer service, programmatic growth and financial requirements supporting the mission of the Hospital.
- The Clinical Practice Manager in the PICU develops, implements and monitors staffing plans, scheduling, and staff development to meet current and anticipated needs and to maintain compliance with patient safety and regulatory requirements.
- BSN required
- Strong demonstrated leadership experience required
- Current Washington State RN License or eligible
- National certification in a clinical specialty area must be obtained within three years of employment
- Current BLS for Healthcare providers
To learn more contact
Juli Van Der Meulen