Commercial Foodservice Repair Technician
Randolph, NJ 07869 US
Commercial Foodservice Repair Technician - Northern, NJ – Commercial Foodservice Equipment Service and Repair
We have outstanding opportunities for experienced Commercial Foodservice Technicians with one of the Largest Commercial Foodservice Service and Repair Organization in the Country. The Commercial Foodservice Technician is responsible for driving a company vehicle to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial kitchen equipment. The Technician will also provide excellent customer service and must be dependable and able to work independently or with little supervision. This position services the Greater Randolph New Jersey Area .
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen equipment.
- Inspects the commercial kitchen equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation.
- Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of repairs to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customers.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Performs manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices.
- Tracks truck stock to ensure needed parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Sustains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms to Organizational standards.
- Sets a positive example for less experienced and/or new technicians by being a Company advocate.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, particularly regarding safety.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge.
- Dependable and able to work independently.
- Standard computer skills.
- Must own industry’s standard hand tools.
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights, and crawl in tight quarters.
- Able to perform on call duty in rotation with your department (frequency varies with department size).
- Mechanically inclined with a hunger to learn new techniques and approaches.
- CFESA certification is a plus.
Benefits Include (but not limited to):
- Top pay for experience
- Company sponsored and manufacturing training, uniforms, cell phone, and more
- Full benefit package including medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Please send resume in confidence to Paul Rychlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Paul at 312.780.7507 and reference J.O. #3375