Moorpark, CA 93021 US
If you do not have cosmetic manufacturing experience,
do not apply, the company WILL NOT interview you.
Experience in a management roll with in a cosmetic manufacturing facility is a must.
The Compounding Manager is responsible for the day-to-day managing of the Compounding Department including the compounders, pre-weighers, and sanitizers
Compounding Manager: Benefits:
- Health Care Ins - 7 plans to choose from
- Flexible Spending Account
- Competitive financial package
- Friendly work environment
- Career advancement
Compounding Manager: Responsibilities:
- Oversee all daily department functions
- Lead layout and design of compounding area
- Conduct all employee training, reviews, disciplinary, and hiring of compounding staff
- Coordinate with facilities to ensure all utility services for compounding are properly maintained
- Track compounding activity and report progress
- Create and maintain all work instructions and operating procedures for compounding area
- Responsible for all ERP transactions, training and use of the computer system
- Work with planning and production
- Develop batch times and labor standards
- Lead company wide safety program
- Provide input on annual operating budget and manage department expenses and budget constraints
- Perform all other necessary requirements
Compounding Manager: Position Requirements:
- 5 plus years of compounding experience in cosmetic manufacturing.
- 3 to 5 years in management or supervisor position
- Experience in manufacturing is a must
- Beauty/Skin care experience is strongly preferred
- Bilingual is preferred
This is a family owned business and they pride themselves on an employee friendly work environment
They seek those who take pride in their work, have desire to be part of a team and would like to advance in their career.
Company offers very competitive financial package, 401-k and health options.
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.