Orlando, FL 34748 US
Work for a facility that truly believes team members are the greatest assets, so they strive to provide a very competitive compensation and benefits package. By utilizing the resources available, they ensure that team members are compensated for the rewarding and superior service they provide to our patients and each other.
Overview for Controller
- The System Controller is responsible for operations, planning, and management of Accounting, Payroll, and Accounts Payable.
- The System Controller ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- System Controller is responsible for overseeing Financial Statements and Tax Return preparation and annual audits.
- The System Controller reports directly to the Associate Vice President of Finance.
- System Controller will supervise Accounting Managers, Payroll and Accounts Payable Supervisor, Accounting Assistants, Department Head Secretary
- System Controller must have 7-10 years of experience in the healthcare setting or public accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years combined management experience
- Strong hospital experience with oversight of payroll, involved in month-end close, bonds, etc required
- CPA With MBA
- For-profit experience preferred
- Experience with Kronos and other manual inputs as needed
To learn more contact Please apply to this website dont forget to upload your resume Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified candidates