Cosmetic Packaging Engineer
Moorpark, CA 00000 US
If you are looking for a place that feels like a family, is welcoming and friendly, then we have the company for you.
Our client is a family owned business and they are looking for a Package Engineer with cosmetic manufacturing experience. This is a must!
Cosmetic Package Engineer - CA based position - Benefits
- competitive salary
- vacation and holidays
Cosmetic Package Engineer - Required Experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in cosmetic manufacturing as a package engineer.
- Strong communication and people skills
- Knowledge of the material parts, technical parts, materials, and function of cosmetic packaging
- Knowledge of test methods and tooling
Cosmetic Package Engineer – Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, marketing or related field
- Prior experience as a package engineer in a cosmetic manufacturer
Cosmetic Package Engineer – Job Responsibilities
- Develop package specifications and range boards
- Take lead on packaging projects and all related packaging issues
- Solve customer technical issues and work with internal team
- Create new tooling specs to go along with new innovative formulations
- Write package specs, SOP’s, departmental procedures, and testing protocols
- Work with regulatory and management team on all issues and requirements of packaging
If you have the required experience and desire to be part of something special, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so we can consider you for this opportunity.
Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #jobSquad expert who is leading this search.
Please submit your information so we can talk about the next steps.