Culinary Sales Manager
Greater Raleigh or Charlotte, NC 27419 US
CULINARY SALES MANAGER (NATIONAL) CHEF/SALES OPPORTUNITY
Our client designs and manufactures innovative culinary equipment solutions. Its products are found in the world’s best restaurants and catering facilities around the globe. We are looking for a Sales and Culinary Representative. The Sales and Culinary Representative will report to the COO and the position will be based in greater Raleigh or Charlotte.
Sales Job Description:
- Support market development and achieve sustainable sales volume growth
- Demonstrate the equipment benefits to chefs and other decision makers across multiple foodservice categories. Must have prior experience with product/products that require demonstration.
- Ability to identify customer needs as our client's unique food service equipment adds unprecedented cost-saving, time-saving, quality results and creativity to cooking
- DRIVE SALES through training, demonstrations, local shows and follow-up
- Help develop a rep network – attend monthly team conference calls with reps, communication about upcoming presentations and assist in development suggestions according to customer’s needs
- Assist in the development of sales and market growth plan including key accounts and their individual support plan as well as research potential new customers/accounts
- Increase number of stocking dealers
- Be able to utilize a CRM
We Offer: Attractive salary according to profile, 401K
High-profile specialty products with growth potential
Small, dynamic team, travel to key cities up to 50%.
Serious candidates only--upload your resume and Craig Wilson will contact you.