Customer Service Manager
Greater Chicagoland, IL 6100 US
We have an excellent, stable client, privately held, who must hire a customer service manager due to a long-delayed retirement. The company is ideally poised for growth, and is in several business segments from foodservice to healthcare. It's a smaller company where the manager has plenty of latitude to improve processes but also wears many hats. Direct reports are 4-5 people.
* Interface with Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and Technical Service management on a daily basis
* Ideally you can interface with regional managers and independent, third-party reps
* The company is very global for its $25MM+ size. International exporting knowledge (Bill of Lading, Letters of Credit etc) is a plus
* Leadership of a small team matters
* Limited travel. The company is located in a very nice, NW Chicago suburb
Qualified applicants only. $75K or higher base. Good benefits. Nice corporate culture.
Reach out by applying today!