Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist: Sign-On and Relocation Package Available - Pensacola, FL
Pensacola, FL US
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist: Sign-On and Relocation Available - Pensacola, FL
American Recruiters, a Forbes-ranked top 20 recruiting and executive search firm, has partnered with a top-leading national leading health system. They are adding Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist opportunity in their state-of-the-art facility in Pensacola, Florida. Our client has received the Patient Safety Excellence Award the past three years from Healthgrades, they have received The Joint Commission s Top Performer Award and are ACR accredited in CT, MRI, Mammography, Breast MRI, and Ultrasound among many others.
If you are looking for a highly collaborative workplace that is located within minutes of the world s most beautiful beaches, then look no further! If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity, contact us ASAP! This position will not last long!
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified Candidates
Relocation Package Available for Highly Qualified Candidates
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist Benefit Package:
Shifts: M-F 8:30a 5p or Fri/Sat/Sun from 7:30a 8:30p | On call: schedule will depend on staffing levels
Shift Diff: Weekends $2.00; On Call: $3.00
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal/Family Leave
- 401K (100% employer match from 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Healthcare scholars program for dependent children of eligible employees
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection, etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Generic Prescriptions
- Free Preventive Care
- Copays for common medical services, even if you have not met your deductible
- Employee discount program
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist Required Experience:
- 1-year experience within a hospital setting (required)
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist Education Qualifications:
- Graduation from ARRT Accredited Program (required)
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist License and Certification Requirements:
- ARRT (CT) Certification and Registration (required)
- State of Florida Certification (required)
- Advanced registry in CT required within 12 months of hire date
Diagnostic Imaging CT Technologist Job Summary:
- Performs a full range of CT procedures including but not limited to: Routine exams (with/without contrast), interventional procedures, and CTA, including 3D workstation reconstructions.
- Responsible for operating all CT scanners, including power injectors, the QC workstation, and 3D workstations.
- Responsible for confirming correct patient/correct exam/correct order/correct patient demographics, prior to scan.
- Responsible for correctly documenting contrast screening, including labs, diabetic medication protocols, and pregnancy screening.
- Responsible for entering, editing and, completing exams in Meditech.
- Responsible for verifying exam transmission to PAC s.
- Responsible for daily setups of outpatient procedures (obtaining orders, checking for relevant prior exams, verifying.
- Creatinine and Creatinine Clearance, adding requisitions with the correct account number, and patient reminder/prep calls).
- Follows policies and procedures of our client Hospital.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to our clients' standards of behavior.
If you have the required education, experience, and desire to practice collaborative medicine, please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Eric Larson is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.
Executive Recruiting Consultant Eric Larson
Direct Phone Number: (850) 207-0946
Meet Your Recruiter
Eric is an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. For the past several years he has been working in Emergency Department and Hospitalist Practice Management. Eric's unique experience includes successful recruiting and physician lifecycle management.