Director Critical Care, ICU
San Jose, CA 95116 US
- Do you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degrees close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley? If you answered yes to any of these you will love living, working and playing here.
Our Clients Mission: Above all else, this health system has committed the care and improvement of human life.
Overview for Director of Critical Care, ICU
- The Director of Critical Care, ICU will be in a fast paced, high acuity environment that is patient and family-centered.
- The Director of Critical Care, ICU is responsible for overall planning, direction, and administration including budgeting considerations coordination and supervision of critically ill patients in the organization
- The Director of Critical Care, ICU encourages leadership development, policy development, and decision-making among staff.
- RN License in California or Eligible
- BLS Required
- ACLS, TNCC Preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in an critical care in an acute care setting
- 3-5 years managerial experience
- BSN Required, Masters Degree, or Masters Degree achieved within 5 years of hire.