Director Critical Care
San Jose, CA 95116 US
Do you want to live in the top 10 least stressed cities in the Country where the sun shines over 300 days a year with the average temperature of 70 degrees close to the ocean and mountains in the heart of Silicone Valley? If you answered yes to any of these questions you will love living, working and playing here.
Above all else, They are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Our client offers a generous compensation package including Vacation, 401k, and much more
Overview of the Critical Care / ICU
Our client is looking for a Nurse Director, Critical Care, ICU to run this 34-bed Adult Intensive Care Unit. This ICU is a fast paced, high acuity environment that is patient and family-centered.
- The Director of Critical Care is responsible for overall planning, direction, and administration including budgeting considerations coordination and supervision of critically ill patients in the organization.
- The Director of Critical Care implements the vision, mission, philosophy, evidence-based practice, and standards
- Current CA RN License or eligible for CA., RN License. California RN License must be obtained within 12 weeks of hire
- ACLS, BLS, TNCC Certification Required
- At least 5 years’ experience in an acute care setting
- 3-5 years managerial or supervisory experience. in Critical Care, ICU
Education Requirements for this Director of Critical Care Opportunity
BSN or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree (or achieved within 5 years
I'm Juli Van Der Meulen and I'm the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert and Executive Recruiter who is leading this search. Please submit your information so we can talk about the next steps