Director Of Nursing
Fort Worth, TX 76103 US
190 bed LTC facility seeking an experienced DON
Director of Nursing- Fort Worth Texas
American Recruiters is looking for an exceptional Director of Nursing with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care. This position is for a national senior care provider that prides itself on growth, culture and excellence in care!
Ideal candidates will have strong capabilities in advanced thinking, modern management, and be aware of latest rules and regulations in the industry.
- Salary: $90k+ based on experience with up to 20k bonus potential
- Fort Worth Texas
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental and retirement.
- Statewide company advancement
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
• Completion of post secondary education or otherwise able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be CPR Certified.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job
Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.