Director Surgical Services
Desert Hills, AZ 86403 US
Located on the "west coast" of Arizona, our client has earned the reputation as the outdoor recreation mecca of the southwest. Blessed by an ideal climate, captivating scenery, beautiful yet rugged mountains, tranquil desert and the azure waters of the Colorado River, they are a nautical oasis of natural beauty.
As a community hospital consisting of 171 beds and a regional referral center for healthcare, our client offers a broad and comprehensive scope of services in major medical disciplines. A medical staff of more than 33 affiliated physicians represents a broad cross-section of expertise in 31 medical specialties.
Brief Overview of Director of Surgical Services
- The Director of Surgical Services assures the delivery of patient care with the skills of an experienced Registered Nurse.
- The Director of Surgical Services ensures continuity of patient care, serving as a resource for subordinate staff, facilitating problem-solving, assisting with Quality Improvement Activities, staff education and assuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- The Director of Surgical Services develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization
- The Director of Surgical Services directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
- The Director of Surgical Services creates and fosters an environment that encourages professional growth.
Juli Van Der Meulen