Director of Billing
Tuscaloosa, AL 35406 US
Director of Billing- AL based- Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Billing to join their growing organization.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role to guide and lead the billing operation of a closed door pharmacy.
Director of Billing - Benefits
- Competitive financial package
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Relocation Assistance to be determined for the chosen candidate
- Employee friendly work environment
Director of Billing - Responsibilities
- Manage staff in the day to day responsibilities of all billing requirements for the pharmacy.
- Over see all completion of financial and business requirement.
- Report to leadership any issues found.
- Follow through on action plans to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Audit resident accounts, assess accuracy and collectability of accounts receivable balances, and initiate appropriate collection actions.
- Ability to manage 15 to possibly 20 people.
Director of Billing - Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Pharmacy license in the state of Ohio or the ability to reciprocate.
- 5 to 10 years experience in healthcare billing, preferably in LTC pharmacy.
- Management experience.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.