Director of Business Development
Rockville, MD 20852 US
5 Star Quality Care, Census at 90-100%, 5 Star Overall, Fantastic Survey History
Travel- Road warrior (mileage reimbursement available)
Benefits- Health, Dental, 401k (available the 1st of the month after start date)
Maryland’s largest Senior Care Provider is seeking an experienced Director of Business Development to join their corporate team full time. The Director of Business Development will be solely responsible for developing and conducting all marketing activities that support achieving census and revenue growth for the Senior Living Community. This would include Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing (SNF)Independent Living (ILF) Assisted Living Facility (ALF) and Memory Care.
Ideal candidates will have a “Go Getter” personality and a passion for the Senior Living industry.
- Develop the annual marketing plan for independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing residences in coordination with each administrator while reporting directly to the CEO. -
- Plan, coordinate and measure the effectiveness of print and social media advertising
- Develop and manage referral network including community agencies and organizations, health care providers and other centers of influence.
- Identify, develop and sustain partnerships with community organizations.
- Conduct sales and marketing activities to area physicians and centers of influence in alignment with marketing plan.
- Serve as an ambassador by attending local community or professional events, as appropriate.
- Lead coordination for planning of marketing events.
- Maintain contact database for referral sources recording outreach activities. Monthly and quarterly summary analysis report to be provided for outreach activities.
- Monitor and gauge performance of marketing activities against marketing plan and key results. Report on quarterly basis plan execution and results.
- Minimum of 5 years Senior Marketing and Business Development experience in the Senior Living industry
- Working knowledge of the Senior living industry including Long Term Care (LTC) Skilled Nursing (SNF)Independent Living (ILF) Assisted Living Facility (ALF) and Memory Care.
- Stable work history
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, innovative personality is a must!
“If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.”