Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
Orange County, CA US
Job Title: Director of Nursing - Cardiac Cath Lab
Location: Orange County, California
We are a prestigious and leading hospital located in the vibrant and diverse Orange County area of California. Committed to delivering exceptional healthcare services, we have established ourselves as a premier healthcare institution. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Director of Nursing to lead our esteemed Cardiac Cath Lab department.
As the Director of Nursing for the Cardiac Cath Lab, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing all aspects of our cardiac catheterization laboratory. You will lead a team of dedicated nursing professionals and collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care. This position requires a strong clinical background, exceptional leadership skills, and a deep understanding of cardiac catheterization procedures.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Cardiac Cath Lab department, ensuring the highest standard of patient care, safety, and quality outcomes.
- Collaborate with physicians and healthcare professionals to develop and implement protocols, policies, and procedures that align with evidence-based practices and industry standards.
- Oversee the scheduling, staffing, and training of nursing personnel to ensure adequate coverage and optimal performance.
- Manage the department budget and allocate resources effectively to support the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and continuous improvement among the Cardiac Cath Lab staff.
- Promote and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate departmental performance metrics and implement strategies to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and quality goals.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, including The Joint Commission (TJC) standards and other relevant guidelines.
- Stay abreast of advancements and best practices in cardiac catheterization procedures and technologies, incorporating them into departmental practices as appropriate.
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California (current and in good standing).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required; Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive nursing experience in a cardiac catheterization laboratory setting, with at least 2 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Strong clinical knowledge and understanding of cardiac catheterization procedures, interventions, and technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven track record of achieving quality outcomes and implementing process improvements.
- Familiarity with regulatory and accreditation requirements, including The Joint Commission (TJC) standards.
- Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings plan with employer match.
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and continued education.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
I have so much more to share with you ..lets talk!
Ina Phillip is the #jobsquadexpert. Apply now and reach out to Ina @ email@example.com or 770-433-2220.
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.