Director of Emergency Services
Leesburg, FL 34748 US
Competitive Salary and Annual Bonus with Relocation Assistance Consideration.
Our client is part of a Not-For-Profit Academic Teaching Hospital located in the Orlando area that is looking for a Director of Emergency Services.
- The Director of Emergency Services coordinates and evaluates the quality of nursing/patient care, financial stability, and service productivity.
- The Director of Emergency Services is responsible for the professional development and morale of the service teams and has a close working relationship with the general management team and the medical staff to effectively meet system goals, organizational goals, and all pillars relating to the departments they oversee.
Change Management, Financial Acumen, Customer Focus, Results-Oriented, Coaching Skills,
- Must have current Florida Nursing License or multi-state license
- BLS for Healthcare providers preferred
- 3-5 years previous experience in a Director position
- Specialty certifications within 1 year of position, as appropriate.
- Graduate Degree Required or in process
To Learn More About This Opportunity Contact
Juli Van Der Meulen