Director of ICU
Wesley Chapel, FL 34604 US
Prestigious Hospital System is seeking a Director of Critical Care/Intensive Care Unit (ICU) to join their Leadership Team!
Generous salary and relocation package!
Director of ICU Job Description
- Administers, directs, and coordinates activities of Patient Care Administration within assigned service areas, and is responsible for the recommendation, development, and implementation of policies and procedures in these areas, and for keeping the CNO informed of both progress and potential problems.
- Responsible for the direction and evaluation of patient care delivery.
- Maintains operational aspects of the patient care department/departments in collaboration with other service areas.
Director of ICU Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- MSN Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience in ICU
- Must possess a current Florida license as a Registered Nurse or a multi-state compact license that allows the nurse to work in FL. Specialties, executive, and or clinical certification preferred.
- BLS & ACLS required.
- PALS preferred.
If you are interested in learning more about this outstanding opportunity, please contact:
Lilli del Real at American Recruiters (954) 4952-4672