Director of Nursing - DON
San Antonio, TX 78222 US
Up to $20,000 bonus potential!
Patient-focused Long Term care (LTC) provider seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing (DON) to oversee a 118-bed facility in San Antonio, Texas. Ideal candidates will have an upbeat forward-thinking personality and a passion for the Senior Living industry.
- Salary starting at $85,000.00 commensurate with experience!!
- Full line of benefits including health, dental and vision
- Autonomous and team-oriented company culture
- Statewide advancement opportunities
- Relocation package available
Director of Nursing (RN) (DON) Job Description
- Utilize your influential Registered Nurse (RN) and Director of Nursing(DON) experience to lead a team and improve the nursing services
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the entire staff of Nurse Managers, Registered Nurse's, LPN's and CNA's.
- Assist the facility in budget preparations, survey readiness, and nursing education
- Texas Registered Nursing (RN) License
- CPR certified
- Minimum of 2-3 years Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing (DON) experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) working with the Elderly population
- positive survey history
- positive team mentality
- stable work history
- Point Click Care (PCC) knowledge preferred
- Alzheimer's, dementia, and memory care experience preferred
“If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for this unique opportunity, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search.”