Director of Nursing - DON
White Settlement, TX 760108 US
Director of Nursing (RN) (DON)
Up to $20,000 bonus potential!
Patient-focused Long Term care (LTC) provider seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing (DON) to oversee a large facility in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas region. Ideal candidates will have an upbeat forward-thinking personality and a passion for the Senior Living industry.
- Salary starting at $95,000.00 commensurate with experience
- Full line of benefits including health, dental and vision
- Statewide advancement opportunities
- Relocation package available
Director of Nursing (RN) (DON) Job Description
- Utilize your influential Registered Nurse (RN) and Director of Nursing(DON) experience to lead a team and improve the nursing services
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the entire staff of Nurse Managers, Registered Nurse's, LPN's and CNA's.
- Assist the facility in budget preparations, survey readiness, and nursing education
Director of Nursing (RN) (DON) Requirements:
- Texas Registered Nursing (RN) License
- Minimum of 5-7 years Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Nursing (DON) experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) working with the Elderly population
- positive survey history
- stable work history
- Point Click Care (PCC) knowledge preferred
If you have the required education, experience and aptitude for leadership, please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Kelly Dameron is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. You may also contact Kelly at 954-492-4640