Director of Nursing - DON
stuart, FL 45014 US
80 bed LTC facility is looking for an exceptional RN Director of Nursing with expertise in Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care.
- Outstanding GROWTH opportunities
- Excellent culture and team environment
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Statewide career advancement
- Salary 90k-115k
- This DON will provide oversight and clinical support of the facility including VENT
- Collaborate with executive leaders to develop strategic goals for growth and performance improvement.
- Overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the nursing department.
- Maintain schedules interview, hire, orient, train, develop, counsel and discharge SNF staff in consultation with the fellow executive leaders.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid guidelines, ensures compliance with federal/state regulations.
- Maintain records, manage budgets and supplies, and function as the Senior Department Head. Manages, directs and makes facility decisions in the absence of the Administrator.
- Ensure compliance with State, Federal and facility QA standards
What are the Job requirements?
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must be CPR Certified
- 3 years of nursing leadership experience as DON
- 5 years LTC, Skilled Care, or Rehab experience
- Must have a background in scheduling
- Bilingual preferred
- MUST have VENT experience!!!
Apply Today! If you have any questions please contact Kelly Dameron at American Recruiters.