Director of Perioperative Services
Dallas, TX US
Job Title: Nurse Director of Perioperative Services
- Center of Excellence accreditation from SRC an international, nonprofit, patient safety organization as a Center of Excellence in Robotic & Colorectal Surgery. The facility is recognized for sustaining a culture of excellence by committing to safety, high-quality surgical care, and optimal patient outcomes. Awarded for 2022-2023
- Nationally recognized Leapfrog Hospital Grade A for Spring 2023
- We strive for Better than Best and are recognized as a 5-Star CMS Facility
- Our hospital is seeking a highly qualified Nurse Director of Perioperative Services to lead our surgical services in both the inpatient and outpatient settings and oversee our perioperative nursing and support staff.
- Manage daily operations of the Perioperative Services department including workflow and staff productivity
- Recruit, hire, coach, and supervise nursing and support staff to ensure high-quality patient care and compliance with organizational policies and procedures
- Coordinate with physicians, anesthesia providers, and other clinical departments to plan and execute efficient surgical services
- Assist with strategic planning and implementation for the department, including the development of budgets, quality improvement initiatives, and performance metrics
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Texas
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in perioperative nursing and at least 3 years of leadership experience in an acute care setting
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities
Interested? Lets talk!
Reach out to Ina Phillip at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-433-2220 for all the details.
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.