Director of Revenue Integrity
Orlando, FL 34748 US
Our client is a not-for-profit health-care company located in Central Florida
Benefits for Director of Revenue Integrity
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Comprehensive Medical, Employee Engaged, Supported by Administration
- The Director of Revenue Integrity - is responsible for the integrity and maintenance of the Charge Description Master within the Health System.
- The Director of Revenue Integrity will identify departments and services where revenue enhancement opportunities exist and coordinate a framework to report on variances and trends.
- The Director of Revenue Integrity will manage complex reimbursement and charge initiatives with department directors at multiple hospitals. You will oversee the integrity of the charging process with an emphasis in the Cardiac Cath Labs, Interventional Radiology, Observation, and Emergency Departments. The Director of Revenue Integrity will analyze the use of coding and net revenue systems for lost revenue, pricing, charging compliance and revenue integrity.
- The Director of Revenue Integrity will develop tools designed to track and quantify lost and recovered revenue related to the Chargemaster, and review and facilitate the charging structure of revenue-generating departments to assure that charges are accurate and timely and reflect services, and supplies provided.
- Graduate Degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field is required
- Florida RN or Enhanced Compact State (Multistate RN License is preferred not required
- CCA (Certified Coding Associate) and CCS (Certified Coding Specialist) Credentials required
- Minimum 3-5 years supervisory and management experience in a hospital setting
- Extensive knowledge of current healthcare trends, policies, and regulations.
- Understanding coding classification systems such as ICD-10-CM, ICD-9-CM, MS-DRG, APR-DRG, and HCC strongly preferred
To learn more about this opportunity please Click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered. Juli Van Der Meulen will contact all qualified applicants