Director of Sales
New York State ONLY, NY US
KEY SALES LEADERSHIP POSITION-- COMMERCIAL FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT DIRECTOR OF SALES
If you have lead a team of 3-20 district managers and love the commercial foodservice NAFEM world, this role could be for you. Our client is a world leader in foodservice equipment. You will understand distribution, working with direct sales representatives as well as reps, dealers, consultants, chains and end users. You will also manage customer service and some distribution operations.
Strategy, organization, leadership, motivation, sales and prospecting excellence, budgeting and P&L are only the beginning. You need to be a self-starter and have high motivation. Heavy travel.
Home Based or Remote (under “location”)
• Live anywhere in the U.S.
• Travel 70% to visit your customers!
• As long as you're easily accessible to an airport this is for you!
• 30% working from your home / virtual office!
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum five years of sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment – Specifically within the Commercial Foodservice Industry.
- Experience successfully managing corporate initiatives.
- PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite of Products – AutoQuotes – Dynamics)
Please apply and upload your resume. Craig Wilson will contact all qualified applicants.