District Manager - Chef/Sales
Greater Chicago, IL US
We have an outstanding opportunity for a driven, self-starting sales pro with a chef background to earn six figures in selling high-tech cooking equipment through the rep/dealer channel to end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves regional sales objectives by meeting or exceeding weekly/monthly demo quotas and product sales quotas year over year.
- Embraces and promotes the company culture.
- Manages relationships while promoting products and services.
- Conducts end-user Top Training activities and Dealer sales staff training.
- Resolves problems timely and to customer satisfaction.
- Prepares accurate monthly forecasting and bi-weekly pipeline reports.
- Interfaces with sales representative agencies, including product training, sales, and marketing strategies, target accounts (dealers, end-users, consultants), dealer demonstrations, live cooking events, and brand-building initiatives.
- Performs daily CRM management.
- Attends various regional and national trade show events.
- Conducts immediate follow-up on trade show leads and opportunities.
- Monitors and reports changes in customer needs, trends, and competitors activities.
- Stays current on industry performance standards, best practices, trends, and service levels and ensures performance meets or exceeds benchmark standards.
- With a people-orientated and process-driven approach, establishes, prioritizes, and leads implementation strategies to achieve sales, company objectives, and continuous improvement initiatives focused on optimizing customer experience, training, quality, and efficiency.
- Maintains a growth mindset to determine future needs and priorities, and establishes the direction for resources, processes, and the area department.
If you feel you are a great fit, reach out today and Craig Wilson will contact you.
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
Meet Your Recruiter
Craig Wilson, CFSP (Certified Foodservice Professional) has spent a career in business startups, acquisitions, and globalizing commercial and industrial equipment and supplies businesses. His industry credits include President/CEO Rational USA, VP Corporate Development The Middleby Corporation, and NAFEM Board of Directors. Mr. Wilson has owned the commercial foodservice recruiting business of American Recruiters since 1999, and has been the number one producer and number one franchisee since 2001.