Costa Mesa, CA US
We have an excellent opportunity for Project Estimators with a Leading National Foodservice Equipment and Design Company. We have an immediate opening for project estimator who are motivated individuals with construction estimating, purchasing and project coordination experience. The Project Estimator can be working in our Orange County office, Southern CA locations, or remotely. You will be directly involved with every aspect of our projects, estimating thru installation. Responsibilities will include, working directly with the sales and project management team; factories, rep groups, subcontractors and fabricators. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who has the ability to multi-task, enjoys a friendly, supportive and social workplace.
- Reviewing Bid documents including Food Service Plans and Specifications
- Requesting Vendor Bids
- Project Estimating, including equipment, labor and freight.
- Responsible for processing and issuing all paperwork pertaining to purchase orders, revisions, and acknowledgements
- Research and reconciles price discrepancies, and make changes as necessary to purchase orders
- Communicate with vendors and sales representatives pertaining price inquiries, order status, and other issues
- Preparing and processing change orders and tracking customer approval
- Organize and coordinate project schedules by tracking delivery dates, order confirmations, and installation schedules
- Prepare & distribute ASA & O&M for project as required
- Coordinate & schedule with PM equipment start-ups as required at the end of project
- Prepare project reconciliation for accounting at final billing
- Responsible for taking calls and assisting in customer inquiries via phone, email, etc.
- Provide customer resolution by troubleshooting internal and external issues
- Assist in warranty claims and service requests if necessary
- Working with Project Managers, Sales and Design teams
- Experience as a Project Estimator
- Experience with Food Service Equipment a PLUS
- AutoQuotes a PLUS
- Must be able to read and scale architectural drawings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, display good judgement, versatility, and flexibility with job tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working as part of a team, but also self-motivated and able to work independently on any given task
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel - Also OneNote & Smartsheets
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at email@example.com or call Paul at 312.780.7507 Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.