Executive Director Administrator Assisted Living
Charlotte, NC 29058 US
Executive Director Administrator - Assisted Living Facility (ALF)
EXCEPTIONAL Bonus potential for census driven performance (Bonus is paid at 80% of first month’s rent per every private pay admission) and additional bonus plans for meeting NOI and private pay census objectives.
Salary starting at $75,000.00 commensurate upon experience
* Ideal candidates will have experience in both Medicaid billing and Private Pay with a “GO GETTER” census driven mentality.
Welcome to Lancaster County!
With a rich historical background and promises of a strong future, Lancaster County is a growing area and it has a variety of stores and restaurants. Lancaster gives you that small town living and environment, with just a short commute to big cities like Columbia, Charlotte, or Rock Hill!
Executive Director ALF Overview
- Established 65 bed Assisted Living Facility (ALF) nestled in a quiet neighborhood in Lexington County South Carolina is seeking an experienced Executive Director to oversee all community growth, regulations and residential care.
- Conveniently situated between Lancaster SC and Charlotte NC this position offers an easy commute with a small town feel!
- The Executive Director position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations the communities’ policies and procedures.
- This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets all financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
Qualifications for Executive Director Assisted Living Facility
- Valid South Carolina Community Residential Care Facility Administrator license (CRCFA) or a Valid South Carolina Dual Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) Community Residential Care Facility Administrator (CRCFA)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Residential or Health Care setting required. Assisted Living Facility (ALF) preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with both Medicaid and Private Pay Long Term Care (LTC) population
- Must be able to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles, and interests.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test; including marijuana.
We are actively interviewing for this standout opportunity! Apply today and reach out to Ina Phillip who is managing this search email@example.com!