Louisville, KY 40299 US
Executive Director- Kentucky based pharmacy position-Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking an Executive Director to join their growing organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in a new start up mail order pharmacy.
you will be responsible for the leadership, guidance and decision making of the pharmacy operations. you will deal with P&L, budgets, inventory, customer service, strategic decisions, staff, work flow and much more..
Executive Director - Benefits
- Above standard financial package and offers up to a 35% bonus.
- Health Care plan including vision and dental and more
- Employee friendly work environment
Executive Director - Responsibilities
- Lead operations, adjust workflow and supervise staff
- Maintain financial stability and growth objectives
- Direct employees and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks to Senior team in a timely manner
- Develop action plans to insure company goals are met
Executive Director - Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Pharm D in Pharmacy - possible non pharmacist if strong experience running a large LTC pharmacy operations.
- Pharmacy license in the state of Kentucky and the willingness to get other state licenses as needed.
- 5 to 7 years experience in pharmacy operations management, preferable in Mail Order Pharmacy
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner