Foodservice Kitchen Design Sales & PM - US Government Agencies, Local, State and Federal
Open, Remote US
We are working with a national supplier of commercial kitchen equipment that is seeking to fill a full time Government Sales (Project Manager) position selling foodservice equipment projects to the Federal Government in the Eastern U.S. markets, with a focus on Department of Defense, Homeland Defense, Veterans Administration, Bureau of Prisons, and all other Government Agencies. Duties include seeking out and selling to Federal, State, and local Government funded projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, specify and sell commercial Foodservice contract design projects.
- Specify and manage the equipment layout and design of commercial kitchen projects.
- Preparation of price quotes for contract jobs, both bid & negotiated.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Use general computer skills with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as AutoQuotes.
- Travel to job site and work in construction setting
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have associate degree or bachelors degree and/or one to three years of relevant experience.
- Must have previous experience with layout, design, and project management (preferably within the foodservice industry).
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and continually demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must have foodservice experience.
- Must have the ability to access Government installations.
- Prior Military or Government Contract experience preferred.
- Experience with layout and design preferred.
- Must have experience preparing equipment and design price quotes for contract jobs, both bid & negotiated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have general computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- AutoQuotes proficiency required.
- Must be comfortable with job site conditions.
- Must be able to travel, when required.
If this is you please apply and D.J. Amborski will evaluate your resume and determine if you have the skills for the job.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dale (D.J.) Amborski has been with American Recruiters since December 2010. He has been in the foodservice and hospitality industries since 2002, having worked as a manufacturer’s representative and directly for the manufacturer. His broad experiences across the foodservice industry make him a valued resource in talent searches and he brings an extensive knowledge of all front-of-house market segments.