Dayton area, OH 00000 US
General Manager- OHIO based-Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a General Manager to join their growing organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role to lead, guide and develop an existing pharmacy operation.
Decision-making that affects the operation, financials, workflow, customer service, pharmacists and techs. ETC...
General Manager - Benefits
- Above standard financial package and offers a bonus.
- Health Care plan including vision and dental and more
- Employee friendly work environment
General Manager - Responsibilities
- Lead operations, adjust workflow and supervise staff
- Maintain financial stability and growth objectives
- Direct employees and provide excellent customer service
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks to Senior team in a timely manner
- Develop action plans to insure company goals are met
General Manager - Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Pharm D in Pharmacy - possible non pharmacist if strong experience running a large LTC pharmacy operations.
- Pharmacy license in the state of OHIO or the ability to reciprocate.
- 4 to 6 years experience in pharmacy operations management
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner