Lexington, SC 29071 US
General Manager of Pharmacy- SC-based-Job Summary
Our client is currently seeking a GM of Pharmacy to join their organization. The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role to guide and lead the pharmacy operation.
Decision-making that affects the operation, workflow, customer service, ETC...
General Manager of Pharmacy - Benefits
- Competitive financial package
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Relocation Assistance to be determined for the chosen candidate
- Employee friendly work environment
General Manager of Pharmacy - Responsibilities
- Lead operations, adjust workflow and supervise staff
- Work along with staff to help provide excellent customer service
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Follow through on action plans to ensure that company objectives are achieved
General Manager of Pharmacy - Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Pharm D in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy license in the state of South Carolina or the ability to reciprocate.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in pharmacy operations management
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.