BOSTON, MA US
Boston Area, MA
CAREER GROWTH!! - TRAVEL OR RELOCATE AROUND THE WORLD!
AND ABSOLUTELY COMPETITVE PAY!!!
Our well-respected client is seeking highly motivated Technician IIs - Industrial Temperature Control to be based in the Boston area. Position holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation.
Senior HVAC Technician Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures.
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with safety regulations
- Providing first level technical advice to customers.
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
- Task Completion - reliable, Focused, Committed to Completing Tasks
- Resilience - Persistent, positive, self-reliant
- Accountability - Drives better outcomes by taking personal responsibility
- Customer Focus- Understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships
- Working Together with Others- Relates to people, engages, builds relationships
Senior HVAC Technician - Required Experience & Education
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent years of work experience
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- PC literacy in a Microsoft and/or ERP environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Were Dynamic & Innovative. In an ever-changing business you will be nimble in seizing opportunities to pioneer effective ways to meet and exceed your responsibilities:
Senior HVAC Technician Duties
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs of equipment and documents this as directed by his/her supervisor.
- Complete necessary paper-work timely and accurately which may include data entry and general use of relevant computer systems and software as directed.
- Troubleshoot equipment failures both in-house and on customer locations and handle repairs.
- Sets up and operate equipment as directed both in-house and at customer locations.
- Utilize mathematical formulas to determine both nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of and capability in reading and understanding schematics.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of, actively practice, and promote safe working conditions in accordance with OSHA, EPA and other required regulations dealing with safe operation of all equipment.
- Obtain & maintain necessary certifications required to operate any equipment as dictated by federal, state and/or local ordinances.
- Prepare various reports as directed to maintain accurate records on equipment and preventive maintenance.
- Prepare expense reports and/or service reports within prescribed time periods.
As a condition of employment, upon hire, or as directed at any time after employment has started, you will be required to possess and/or obtain and maintain a valid DOT Medical Card and a valid drivers license up to Class A CDL with endorsements.
Were Together. In this role, you will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of your colleagues and interact with the wider team.
Senior HVAC Technician
Check This Out!!!
Here are some of the perks and rewards
- Competitive compensation
- Profit sharing and employee stock purchase plan
- Industry-leading benefit plans including medical, dental, life, disability and more
- Retirement program with company match
- Paid leave and ten (10) paid holidays
- Continuous training and development with career growth opportunities
How to Apply:
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Sandy's recruiting expertise was built upon her stellar track record in the world of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management and has put together an impressive list of achievements that consistently propelled her career to new heights and led her to serve in key roles with world-class organizations.