Hospital Pharmacy Operations Manager
Atlanta, GA 30312 US
Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacy Operations Manager
What makes this Pharmacist leadership opportunity stand out?
- We have some of the best benefits in town! They include a pension, and you are fully vested in 5 years!
- Quality oriented
- Fast-paced environment
- Employee-centric culture
Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacy Operations Manager, Level I Trauma Center and Teaching Hospital:
- The Manager of Pharmacy Operations is a Pharmacist with a proven track record of success in pharmacy leadership in the hospital environment.
- Experienced in hospital financial systems including reports, budgetary process, and billing programs
- Pharmacist leader who is experienced with various pharmacy technologies and systems
- Savvy with State and Federal laws and regulatory guidelines governing hospital pharmacies
- Ability to engage the team and mentor them to continual professional growth
- Effective communication skills and the ability to build rapport with the medical staff and other hospital and system leaders
- An attitude that reflects an excellent approach to quality customer service
Pharmacist Manager, Pharmacy Operations Education/License Requirements:
- PharmD preferred. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School/College of Pharmacy required
- MBA or MHA preferred
- Pharmacy Residency Program preferred
- Licensed and in good standing (no restrictions) with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy required
We are actively interviewing for this opportunity. Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered. Ina Phillip will contact all qualified applicants.